Pregnancy is sometimes associated with back and pelvic pain more particularly during the third trimester. They are related to ligamentous distension due to hormonal change, the weight of the baby and stretching of the abdominal strap. This distension is a natural process to prepare your child’s birth.
The most common symptoms are a difficulty walking, when changing the position of the pelvis, pelvic floor, back or leg pain or feel that your baby is very low.
How can I help you?
– Relaxing massages will release tensions from your back, stretching exercises will help rebalance the position of your pelvis
– Advice on posture in your activities will limit the ligament tensions
– A circulatory massage if necessary can reduce the sensation of heavy leg
– Respiratory exercises release your tension, you relax and you will prepare for childbirth.
– Finally, if some joints of pelvis are blocked, soft techniques will release them and avoid contractions which can settle in different parts of your body.